Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Photo: Protestors gather around Antonio Hinton, center left, and Rand Caldwell, center right, with the Patriotic Resistance group to listen to them speak during the tax day tea party protest in front of the John J. Duncan Federal Building. - Knoxville, TN | Knoxville News Sentinel

Photo: Protestors gather around Antonio Hinton, center left, and Rand Caldwell, center right, with the Patriotic Resistance group to listen to them speak during the tax day tea party protest in front of the John J. Duncan Federal Building. - Knoxville, TN | Knoxville News Sentinel

On my 50th birthday, everyone celebrated. I attended this rally and was out of the picture to the right (my favorite position) wearing the Navy sweatshirt that was given to me by my daughter who serves our country, carrying a sign that said "BO tax cheats - Hands Off Private Property".

No comments:

Post a Comment